AR – Advertising

If your chapter or council has more than $1,000 in gross revenue from the sale of advertising, you may be required to file a Form 990T with the IRS as it is considered unrelated business income.

Categorized in:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *